Simple. Quick. Delicious. If you don’t have much time to get a meal on the table, frittata is the answer. Just substitute for whatever veggies you’ve got and voila… your meal is served.
This version is a tasty Broccoli and Spinach Frittata (with some sneaky pancetta added as well, for extra salty deliciousness)!
Broccoli and Spinach Frittata
- 100 g pancetta diced into small chunks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 broccoli cut into small florets
- 200 g spinach shredded (or other greens)
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Small bunch parsley finely chopped
- 1 cup tasty cheese
- Preheat oven to 180º celcius.
- Add olive oil, pancetta and broccoli to a large oven-safe frypan. Turn cooktop on to medium heat and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk eggs along with mustard and parsley.
- Add egg mixture to frypan. Allow to cook for two minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for approximately 20 minutes (until egg is cooked and cheese is golden). Turn on oven grill function for last 5 minutes fi necessary.