When you want to add a little pizzazz to your pumpkin, liven it up with this deliciously creamy dressing and top it off with an added crunch.
Roasted Pumpkin with Creamy Avocado and Baby Spinach Dressing
- 1/2 large pumpkin peeled and sliced (1cm wedges)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Handful pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp greek yoghurt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 clove garlic grated
- Handful baby spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200º celsius.
- Place pumpkin on oven trays and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook for approximately 30 minutes (turning halfway) until pumpkin is soft.
- Place pumpkin seeds on tray and toast until slightly browned.
- Blitz dressing ingredients in a small blender until desired consistency is achieved.
- Drizzle dressing over cooked pumpkin and sprinkle with toasted pumpkin seeds.