This Salmon, Cabbage and Cucumber Salad is a healthy and light salad option that is both nutritious and delicious!
Salmon, Cabbage and Cucumber Salad
- 450 g salmon fillet
- 1/2 tsp sumac
- 3 tbsp olive oil (2 tbsp + 1 tbsp)
- 100 g cabbage finely shredded
- 2 cucumbers chopped
- 2 tbsp greek yoghurt
- salt and pepper to taste
- small handful parsley finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200º celsius.
- Remove any skin from salmon and cut into 1cm cubes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine salmon, sumac and 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Spread salmon evenly over a baking tray lined with baking paper. (Don't overcrowd the tray).
- Cook for approximately 12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a salad bowl, add greek yoghurt, 1 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Add cabbage, cucumber, parsley and salmon to the bowl.
- Mix through dressing and serve.